Let's Make 2023 Extraordinary
Learn How To Use Your Sewing Machine Try Our Fashion School Before Making A Longer Commitment
How Do You Know This Workshop Is Right For You?
- Sewing is a skill you want to develop.
- You have a straight stitch machine you do not know how to use.
- You are looking to learn how to properly function the different settings of a sewing machine.
- You want to test the waters before making the commitment of enrolling for our courses.
- You are seeking to connect, network or become inspired by fellow sewing enthusiasts.
What Will You Learn?
During this 3- hour workshop, you will learn the basics of sewing. This includes the description of sewing machine parts, and how to properly thread a straight stitch sewing machine. In addition, you will practice different stitches and machine functions. Plus, you will go home with a beautiful Zip-top pouch made by you!!
Who We Are
The Fashion Institute of Florida was founded in 2016 upon the belief that quality fashion design education should be available to all students who want to learn the art and craft of fashion design. We teach sewing, pattern-making, fashion illustration, fashion business, fashion trends, and many more courses.
We take pride in teaching with love and patience to ensure all students can learn in our small class environment.
FIF is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education (License # 6337), Florida Department of Education.
This Workshop Is Limited To 5 Students
Buy Your Ticket
Grab This Opportunity Before It's Gone!
When And Where
Friday, April 28th, from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm, In our location in North Miami. 773 NE 125 st N. M 33161
- Only five students per workshop!!
- Certificate of completion included.
- Materials are included, but feel free to bring your own sewing machine.
- Receive a promo code for 10% off toward the enrollment of our upcoming "Sewing for Beginners" course.