Let's Make 2023 Extraordinary
Show Your Designs On The Runway And Sell Them In Boutiques And Major Department Stores.
How Do You Know If This Course Is Right For You ?
- You are serious about launching and building a successful swimwear brand.
- You have the time, money, and energy to invest 4 months/ full-time with us to prepare to launch your brand.
- You are disciplined, focused, and persistent.
- You want to show your designs on the major cities' runway shows with us or by yourself.
- You want to learn how to design, sample, sell, and distribute a profitable swimwear collection.
- You want to get inspired, connect and network with vendors, manufacturers, fashion show producers, other designers, and fashion industry professionals in general.
What Will You Learn In These 4 Months?
- How to design, create, and organize a swimwear collection from inspiration to illustrations, fabric sourcing, pattern making, sewing techniques, costing, tech packs, sample making, and selling.
- How to open a legal business, create a brand and marketing strategy.
- Students will learn hands-on patternmaking and sewing skills to help them understand a bathing suit's anatomy and perfect fit.
- How to grade patterns and create your company's size chart.
- Attend two life-changing field trips to swimwear factories and/or fabric trade shows and receive a list of all sample makers, cutters, fabric printing, fabric shows, and wholesale shows.
- At the end of this course, students will walk out with a complete swimwear/ resort wear collection ready to be produced and sold.
- Ultimately, you will do a runway show to learn from this fantastic yet every designer's dream experience.
- Moreover, they will have the skills to design, produce, market, and sell many other collections.
Over ten documents and templates worth $500+ to make running your business easier, so you can concentrate on what matters: designing and selling.
- Bathing suit sloper, step-by-step instructions.
- Swimwear fabrics guide.
- Upcoming swimwear trend report for 2023-2024.
- Line sheet template.
- Cutter must template.
- Grading measurement chart.
- Sales projection template.
- Set of technical flat templates.
- Fashion brushes set for Procreate. Stitch, zipper, lace, and many more.
- Color of the year palette.
- Cost sheet template.
- Grading guide.
- Profit and loss template.
- Social media marketing calendar template.
Not only will we show you how to use those documents and templates during this course, but you will get to keep a customizable copy for you and your business.
This Course Is Limited To 6 Students
Grab This Opportunity Before It's Gone!
What Our Students Are
Saying About This Course
Who We Are
The Fashion Institute of Florida was founded in 2016 upon the belief that quality fashion design education should be available to all students who want to learn the art and craft of fashion design. We teach complete fashion and apparel design program in addition to short fashion courses in swimwear, sewing, pattern-making, fashion illustration, fashion business, fashion trends, and many more courses.
We take pride in teaching with love and patience to ensure all students can learn in our small class environment.
FIF is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education (License # 6337), Florida Department of Education.
Here Are More Reviews!
When And Where
Starts Monday, March 6th, 2023, In our location in North Miami. 773 NE 125 st N. M 33161
- Free parking is available.
- Not experience is needed.
- Less than 4 months.
- Only 6 students.
- 10:00AM-3:30 PM
(includes 30-minute break)