Last Over-lock/Serger workshop of the year!!
You asked and we listened!
Do you want to learn how to use an overlock/ serger machine?
Want to learn how to sew knits fabrics for bathing suits; leggings; leotards, etc?
Register for our Over-lock/ Serger 101 workshop.
During this 3-hour workshop you will learn how to thread, and stitch woven and knitted fabrics on an over-lock/ serger machine. We will show you how to adjust the tension of each tread and set the machine for different stitches lengths and widths.
Thursday, December 2nd at 1:30 pm
- Free parking is available.
- Only 5 students per workshop!
- Certificate of completion included.
- Materials included. Feel free to bring your own sewing machine.
- Receive a $25.00 dollars credit toward the enrollment of “How to Make Bathing Suits1 or Como hacer trajes de bano 1course
- *Must use within 4 months of attending the workshop.