You asked and we listened!
Do you want to learn how to use an overlock/ serger machine?
Want to learn how to sew knits fabrics for bathing suits; leggings; leotards, etc?
Register for our Over-lock/ Serger 101 workshop.
During this 3-hour workshop you will learn how to thread, and stitch woven and knitted fabrics on an over-lock/ serger machine. We will show you how to adjust the tension of each tread and set the machine for different stitches lengths and widths.
Held the last Friday of each month from 1:30 – 4:30 pm in our location in North Miami. Free parking is available.
- Only 5 students per workshop!
- Certificate of completion included.
- Materials included. Feel free to bring your own sewing machine.
- Receive a $25.00 dollars credit toward the enrollment of “How to Make Bathing Suits1 or Como hacer trajes de bano 1course
- *Must use within 4 months of attending the workshop.